- 1922 Peace Silver Dollar – Old US Coin
- Photos are of Actual Coin that is Shipped
- Shipped to you via USPS First Class
- Comes Packaged in Clear Resealable Package
- The Perfect Gift for Any Occasion
- A Very Good Value in Today’s Market
- Silver Coins maintain their Value over Time
- Years of Minting: 1821-1928, 1934 and 1935
- Mint Location: Denver
- Diameter: 38.1 mm (1½”)
- Composition: 90.0% Silver; 10.0% Copper
- Thickness: 2.4 mm
- Mass: 26.73 g (412½ gr)
- An Investment for The Future
This is a 1922 Liberty Peace Silver Dollar/Silver Coin. The Peace dollar is a United States dollar coin minted from 1921 to 1928, and again in 1934 and 1935. The coin was the result of a competition to find designs emblematic of peace. Its obverse represents the head and neck of the Goddess of Liberty in profile, and the reverse depicts a bald eagle at rest clutching an olive branch with the legend “Peace”. It was the last United States dollar coin to be struck for circulation in 90% silver.
A VERY GOOD VALUE IN TODAY’S MARKET
Authentic Silver Dollars have excellent future potential with little downside risk. Purchase as a gift for your children, other family members or a friend. It may not be as valuable as a Morgan silver dollar, but over time it will have increased in value. It can be used as an investment in the future. Stocks and bond fluctuate over time but silver coins maintain their value over the length of time.
CLICK HERE for some of our other products!